- The Website does not collect any information in an automatic way, except for information contained in cookies.
- Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are computer data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Service User’s terminal equipment and are intended for use on the websites of the Service. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come, the time of storing them on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the Service User’s terminal equipment and accessing them is the Service operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- adapting the content of the Website to User preferences and optimising the use of websites; in particular these files enable recognition of a Website User’s device and appropriate display of a website adjusted to individual needs;
- creation of statistics that help to understand how users of the Website use websites, which enables improvement of their structure and content;
- maintaining a session of the Service User (after logging), thanks to which a User does not have to re-enter his/her login and password on each subpage of the Service.
- Within the Service there are used two basic types of cookies: “session” (session cookies) and “permanent”. (persistent cookies). Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored in the final device of the User until logging out, leaving the website or switching off software (web browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored in the end user’s device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the user.
- Within the Website the following types of cookies are used:
- “necessary” cookies making it possible to use services available within the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication within the Website;
cookies used to ensure safety, e.g. used for detecting abuses in the scope of authentication within the Website;
- “efficiency” cookies, enabling gathering information about the manner of using the Website’s websites;
- “functional” cookies enabling “remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalization of the User’s interface, e.g. in the scope of a chosen language or region from which the User comes from, font size, website appearance etc;
- In many cases, the software used to browse the Internet (Internet browser) allows the storage of cookies in the User’s end device by default. Users of the Website may at any time change their settings concerning cookies. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of your web browser or inform on their timely placement in the equipment of User of the Service. Detailed information on the possibility and methods of using cookies are available in software settings (web browser).
- More information on cookies is available at http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl/ or in the “Help” section in the menu of your web browser.