- This policy applies to the Website, operating under the url: www.aidadx.io.
- The website operator and personal data administrator is: AIDA Diagnostics sp. z o.o. Postępu 14B, 02-676 Warsaw, Poland
- Operator’s e-mail contact address: email@example.com
- The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data with regard to the data provided voluntarily on the Website.
- The Website uses your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling requests via the form
- The Website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behaviour in the following way:
- Through data voluntarily entered in the forms, which are entered into the Operator’s systems.
- Through the storage of cookies (so-called “cookies”) in the end devices.
Selected data protection methods used by the Operator
- The login and entry points for personal data are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). This ensures that the personal and login data entered on the website are encrypted on the user’s computer and can only be read on the target server.
The website is hosted (technically maintained) on the server of the operator: ovh.pl
Your rights and additional information on how the data is used
- In certain situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients, if this is necessary for the performance of a contract concluded with you or for the fulfillment of obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients:
- authorised employees and associates who use the data to fulfil the purpose of the website
- Your personal data is processed by the Administrator no longer than it is necessary for the performance of the related activities specified in separate regulations (e.g. on accounting). With regard to marketing data, the data will be processed no longer than for 3 years.
- You have the right to request from the Administrator:
- access to personal data concerning you,
- have them rectified,
- restriction of processing,
- and to data portability.
- You have the right to object within the scope of the processing indicated in point 3.3 c) to the processing of personal data for the purposes of carrying out legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, where the right to object will not be able to be exercised if there are valid legitimate grounds for processing overriding your interests, rights and freedoms, in particular the establishment, assertion or defence of claims.
- The Administrator’s actions may be complained about to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, 2 Stawki Street, 00-193 Warsaw.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the Service.
- In relation to you may be taken actions involving automated decision-making, including profiling in order to provide services under the concluded agreement and in order for the Administrator to conduct direct marketing.
- Personal data is not transferred from third countries within the meaning of data protection regulations. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
Information in forms
- The Service collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including personal data, if provided.
- The Website may record information about your connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- The Service, in some cases, may save information to facilitate linking the data in the form with the e-mail address of the user completing the form. In such a case, the user’s e-mail address appears inside the url of the page containing the form.
- The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a particular form, e.g. to perform the process of service request or business contact, service registration, etc. Each time the context and description of the form informs in a clear way what it is used for.
- The information about users’ behavior on the website may be subject to logging. These data are used to administer the service.
Important marketing techniques
Information about cookies